E10A-USB System configuration
The E10A-USB system is connected to the host in the same manner via a standard USB cable (Type A to Type mini-B 1:1 connection - which is supplied. As for the list of components, visit here.) The User Interface cable connects to the User's target hardware and may vary according to whether AUD-trace is being supported or not. Please refer to the E10A-USB Product Line-up for information on AUD trace support.
Host Machine (OS)
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows® 8
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows® 7
- 32-bit editions of Windows Vista®
- 32-bit editions of Windows® XP
Click here for the compatibility with Microsoft Windows.
- Pentium®3 or higher (1GHz or higher recommended)
- Minimum RAM 128MB (512MB or higher recommended)
- Minimum 100MB free HDD
- PC with USB(USB specification Rev1.1/2.0 Full speed compliant)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM for system installation
- USB specification Rev1.1/2.0 Full speed