We are introducing a wide range of Optoelectronics devices, including semiconductors for optical fiber communication, which can be performed at ultra high speeds, light-receiving elements, semiconductor lasers and PDIC for Blu-ray and DVD applications, photocouplers / optocouplers used to insulate devices for switching power supplies and Solid State Relays (optical coupled MOSFETs) that have switching functions.
Lists products according to system application and provides application examples.
- Photocouplers / optocouplers for inverter applications
- Photocouplers / optocouplers for switching power supplies
- Solid state relays (OCMOS FETs) for PLC output units
- Fiberoptic communications
- Ambient light sensors for applied sensor technology
If you want to view datasheets and application notes for Renesas photocouplers / optocouplers and solid state relays (OCMOS FETs), click the Documentation tab above.
- Technical Description
Explains how to use the products, and describes their general characteristics.
- Photocouplers / Optocouplers
- Solid State Relays (OCMOS FETs)