The SH7268, SH7269 Group are high-performance microcontrollers incorporating SH2A-FPU cores. The SH7268, SH7269 Group share the following features: (1) large-capacity 2.5 megabyte (MB) on-chip SRAM that is 1.7 times the capacity of the Renesas Electronics' existing MCU (SH7266) allowing display of WVGA size (800 x 480 pixel) images without any external SRAM. (2) Increased maximum CPU operating frequency by approximately 1.8 times (266 MHz), which provides increased performance for device control and digital audio signal processing. (3) Additional functionalities, such as a 2D graphics accelerator that conforms to the OpenVG™ 1.1 standard, the industry standard graphics processing programming interface (API) for embedded equipment.
* OpenVG is a trademark of the Khronos Group.
- Operating frequency
- 266 MHz
- 16 Kbytes (divided between instruction (8 KB) and data (8 KB), 4-way set associative)
- H-UDI, AUD-Ⅱ
- SH7268: 208-pin QFP(28mm x 28mm)(0.5mm pitch)
- SH7269: 256-pin QFP(28mm x 28mm)(0.4mm pitch)
- SH7269: 272-pin BGA(17mm x 17mm)(0.8mm pitch)
- Other features
- Large-capacity 2.5 MB on-chip SRAM supports one-chip solutions that do not require external SRAM
- Achieves 266 MHz clock frequency high-speed operation
- Improved display functions, including an OpenVG 1.1 conforming 2D graphics accelerator
- [Audio] Car audio, HDD audio, and network audio, Graphical dashboard and vehicle display systems, [Industrial equipment] Sequencers, robots, etc.